Each problem is a search for solutions and each ailment is a search for health.
Even the words show the hidden treasure. Your problem includes a pro. And ailment is a hint for h ail.
As we are living in duality things are delivered through contrast. This contrast that might make you suffer, really makes you search for release and completion. There´s no need to suffer. Just look out for the so(u)lution.
“The problem isn´t the problem; the problem is our attitude about the problem.” Captain Jack Sparrow
Sounds funny, but is true. No, of course I know how serious all problems feel. Have had enough of them myself…and they still show up, even life-threatening sometimes. What do you think how a Soulutioner is trained? With tons of shitty issues. Seen it all, been it all. Just to love it all.
We focus on the problem. We allow the problem to create our attitude, we give our power to the problem. The reason why we suffer is that our attitude recreates the problem. If you allow the problem to shape your attitude, you just create the cause for a repetition.
The most difficult point in my work is to see what the real issue is. Sometimes things are entangled and twisted. That´s the reason why even very evolved persons are needing assistance. When you are too close you can´t see it. And of course we´ve all got our blind spots.
Try to find the true issue and ask yourself: What is your problems gift? How does it want to serve you? What is your lesson? What is the pattern? What makes you miserable? Than start to install the opposite than normal, cause the opposite brings balance. And all healing is a state of balance. Your old normal recreated the issue. Find a new normal.
What is really helpful: Just love your problem. Even when you don´t have a solution. Honor that it tries to assist you. Brings sometimes sudden wonders.
Here are some common issues, just to inspire you:
- Your feeling of rejection might be a call to accept all that is, first of all yourself.
- Your anger might be just your suppressed passion. Live it.
- Your loneliness might bring you in alignment with your core. Cause that is where you are all one. And it will guide you to the people that feel like home.
- Your sadness might ask you to find happiness and joy.
- Powerstruggles might be a call to find your own power within yourself. You own it and nobody can take it from you, unless you hand it over.
- Desillusions might deliver you truth and a deep sense of reality.
These are just some examples. Every person is different and in the end all so(u)lutions are found within yourself. But Love is always the Master-So(u)lutioner. May s/he guide you well.
Shine your light!